Need For Speed Unbound is the latest addition to the Need For Speed franchise, with it being the 25th installment of the series. Developed by Criterion Software and published by Electronic Arts, NFS Unbound was released for the PlayStation 5, Windows, and Xbox Series X/S on 29th November 2022.
This game is the first for Criterion, after the 2013 hit Rivals. In this game, players drive around a cel-shaded and graffiti-style world of Lakeshore City, a fictional city based on the US state of Chigaco. The game has an open-world environment and is a return for the series to the Heat System, a sort of notoriety system.
Also, the game features custom mods available to the cars, such as body kits, splitters, and changing front and rear bumpers. A$AP Rocky is said to have his own mode in this title. Also featuring would be the music band, AWGE.
In this article, we will discuss the method of changing difficulty in Need For Speed Unbound. For more content regarding game guides, which include tips, tricks, and tutorials, visit our Guides Tab.
How To Change Difficulty
- Click on the Options Button/ Click on the Tab Key
- Go to the Game Settings
- Choose your difficulty from Relaxed, Challenging, and Intense
NOTE: Story game difficulty settings can be only changed when you are in the garage.
- Relaxed Difficulty offers you a less challenging experience with little fear of failure. Health is set at 150%, Restarts at 10, Cops are less challenging, and Rivals are less competitive
- Challenging Difficulty is favorable to those players who have a familiarity with driving games or who have played recent NFS titles. It is a perfect balance of difficulty, intensity, and consequence. Health is set at 100%, Restarts are set at 4, Cops are challenging, and Rivals are competitive
- Intense Difficulty is strictly for experienced players. Its difficulty rewards professional players, with its tests of driving skills and strategic play. Perfect for someone with an appetite for a stiff challenge. Health is set at 60%, Restarts are set at 2, Cops are very challenging, and Rivals are very competitive
This was the method of changing difficulty in Need For Speed Unbound. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.
Leave a comment