In this guide, we will try to fix Oculus Quest 2 empty library, games gone, stuck on installing, syncing or downloading, black screen issue. Follow the steps mentioned to fix this issue and play your games again.
Note that if this issue is some software glitch or similar issue, then the devs must have already started working on it, and they will fix it in the next update they provide. So try the below steps, or wait for the next update.
How to Fix this issue?
- To access the Oculus menu, press the menu button on your left controller and the Oculus button on your right. If this works, try opening an app to see if it fixes the problem.
- Download the Oculus app for your smartphone.
- Login to your Oculus account on your smartphone.
- You will see the library. Click on the game and run it from there.
- This might also work on stuck issue.
- Try logging off and login again if this does not work.
If the above steps do not work for you, try factory reset. In order to perform factory reset through mobile, follow the given steps:
- On your phone, open the Oculus app.
- In the bottom menu, select Settings.
- The headset that is attached to your phone should be tapped.
- More Options should be selected.
- Reset after Factory Reset.
In order to perform factory reset through headset, follow the given steps:
- Disconnect/Turn off your headphones.
- Hold down the power and volume down buttons on your headset at the same time until the boot screen appears.
- Select Factory Reset with the volume controls on your headset and click the power button.
- Select Yes using the volume controls on your headset and then hit the power button.
Leave a comment