Overwatch 2 is not like any other competitive shooter. Unlike CSGO and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Seige, where the player keeps only one crosshair for the entirety of their gameplay experience, Overwatch 2 gives players a unique and customizable setting.
Overwatch 2 has a feature that enables players to change the reticle for each and every Hero. This article will discuss how to create custom crosshairs for each hero in Overwatch 2. For more content regarding guides for Overwatch 2 and other games, visit our Guides Tab.
How To Create A Custom Crosshair For All Heroes in Overwatch 2
- Open the game and go to the Controls Settings Tab
- Overwatch 2 has a setting preset option that lets players choose from 5 different reticle presets. The respected options are: Default, Circle, Crosshairs, Circle and Crosshairs, and Dot
- You can also choose to customize the reticle according to your convenience. I strongly advise you to do this step as you may have a certain liking of the crosshair you use in CS: GO or R6S and probably will like to use that here
- For creating a custom reticle for each and every Hero, Click on the Orange Button called “Change Hero” on the right side of the Controls Settings Tab
- After clicking this, a page showing all of the heroes like the one above will open up. Choose the hero for which you want to customize a reticle and get to work!
This was How To Create Custom Crosshairs Or Reticles For Each Hero In Overwatch 2. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.