The wait is finally over, Blizzard Entertainment has released the prequel to their highest-selling game, Overwatch. Overwatch 2 is a Free-to-Play 5v5 First Person Shooter game both developed and produced by Blizzard. The game is so hyped, that a DDoS attack took place on OW2’s website, initiating long queues.
Players from all the platforms like PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and Nintendo Switch can join in and play over 22 world-themed maps, and choose from 35 unique heroes.
In this article, we will discuss how to level up your Battle Pass in Overwatch 2. Follow these steps to ensure a quick and easy XP boost! For more such articles on game guides, visit our Guides Tab.
How to Level Up Faster in Overwatch 2
You will unlock new Heroes in both the Free and Paid versions of the Battle Pass. You will obviously also get cosmetics for your guns and characters via the Battle Pass. There are quite a few ways to level up your Battle Pass in Overwatch 2. One level of the Battle Pass takes 10,000 XP.
- Complete Daily Challenges – There will be 3 challenges daily for you to complete. Each with a 3,000 XP Reward. You will have 24 hours to complete these challenges, so make sure to do them while playing the game.
- Complete Weekly Challenges – These challenges have a week-long timer for you to complete. Along with 5,000 XP, these weekly challenges also give coins as a reward after completing them. There are a total of 11 Weekly challenges, so a total of 55,000 XP can be gained.
- Complete Seasonal Challenges – These challenges are season long, and usually give 500, 1000, or sometimes 3,000 and 5,000 XP as bonus for completing them.
- Complete Lifetime Challenges – Lasting for the entire existence of the game, these challenges contain icons and titles much more than XP rewards. Still, you can try to get some Battle Pass XP from them. They can give only 500 XP after completing the challenge.
- Completing Matches – You can get 100 XP for completing a match. A bonus 100 XP is given for completing a multitude of matches in a row. 150 XP is awarded for winning a match. Don’t make this your primary source of XP. Focus on Challenges for a quick and easy XP boost.
- Play a Lot of Overwatch 2 – The fastest way to level up is to just log in daily, complete the daily challenges, and work through the weekly, and seasonal challenges. It would take some time to complete the Battle Pass, but we assure you that it would be worth it!
These were some tips for Leveling Up quickly and easily in Overwatch 2. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.