Table of Contents Hide
If you are looking for a simple guide that explains everything on how you can play Elden Ring with your friends, How to Summon your friends in Elden Ring and how you can invade other players in the game, then this is the only guide for you that can help you.
From Software games have always been focused on the game’s multiplayer aspect. Elden ring allows gamers to summon their friends so that they can invade or attack other players, just like the old souls titles.
In Elden Ring, summoning is different from the previous titles, but it’s somehow similar to the dark souls games. We all know that there isn’t any simple invite and play feature in Elden ring that you can use, So follow this guide till the end, and you will be able to play the game with your friends.
How Summoning works in Elden Ring Multiplayer
The multiplayer component in Elden ring is based on different items in the game, just like the old titles, but in Elden ring, they are referred to as “Fingers.” Also, you can check all the items in the multiplayer pause menu of the game.
7 Important Summoning items that you need in elden ring
- Finger Severer: The main feature of this item is to remove a summoned player from the current game.
- Furcalling Finger Remedy: This item can help you to see the all the summoning signs in the elden ring world. Now you can interact with all the summoning signs to invite your friends and play with them or you can battle against enemies.
- Tarnished’s Furled Finger: This item when used leaves a summoning sign of gold color, this is genrally used for co-op. Your friends can invite you by interacting with this ring.
- Bloody Finger: This item is pretty simple it helps you to invade other enemy players.
- Duelist’s Furled Finger: The name suggests it all, this summing sign is used for dueling with other players.
- Blue Cipher Ring: is a very interesting item to use, it holds you onto a waiting list so that players in need of help during invasions can summon you in their world.
- White Cipher Ring: This items is similar to Blue cipher ring this allows you to call for help.
So you need to use the items necessary to use the multiplayer component of the game.
How to Play Elden Ring Co-op Multiplayer with your friends easily
Follow the steps given below to play Elden ring with your friends easily:
- If you want to play Elden ring with your friends you need their “Online ID“.
- After that go to the options menu, then visit System > Network.
- Here se the option from “Display Player Names” to “Online ID“. Now you can exactly check who has left a summoning sign in the game.
- Keep in mind that you have set the multiplayer password otherwise anyone can join your game session.
- Once you have set the “MP Password“, use the Tarnished’s Furled Finger so that you and your friends can join.
- Now that you have left the summoning sign now ask your friend to visit that location and interact with the sign, now they can easily be able to join your game.
How to Invade Enemy Players in Elden Ring Mutliplayer
Invading other players in Elden ring is pretty simple. All you have to do is use the fingers in the game. You can use the Duelist’s Bloody Finger to attack other players in a duel or invade other players without any warning by using bloody fingers, which is relatively easy to do.
I hope this article helped you get the desired results. If you want more content on Elden ring, you can subscribe to our notifications to get instant gaming updates.