If Pokemon Legends Arceus crashes on Yuzu Emulator, we have a quick and easy solution for you. This Guide will help you resolve the problem once and for all.
So, follow the procedures below to remove the crash issue permanently, and you’ll be able to play the game without crashing.
In this post, we will assist you in resolving any Pokemon Legends Arceus crashes on Yuzu Switch Emulator so that you may play the fantastic game in peace.
Remember that these problems have nothing to do with the game itself. We’ll walk you through some simple emulator settings to make the game run properly.
Yuzu Emulator: Pokemon Legends Arceus Crash on PC Fix
If your game and emulator is crashing again and again, the most likely explanation is that game memory is not being used properly.
If your game keeps crashing, the most likely cause is that you have some messed-up Windows settings. Follow the settings given below to fix Pokemon Arceus crashing on your Yuzu Emulator.
- Try switching from Vulkan to openGL. This can repair the crashes at startup, but you’d have to settle for 15-20 frames per second gameplay. According to my observations, it is still playable.
- Simply upgrade to the latest version of Yuzu Emulator and then switch to Vulkan the game will work without crashes.
- Keep in mind that you must update Vulkan Drivers (Through Radeon)
- Press F4 while you are on loading sometimes it fixes the issue.
- Try the settings given below:
- General > Limit Speed Percent > 1000x
- Check Multicore CPU Emulation.
- Check Confirm Exit when emulator is running.
- Uninstall, Redownload the Yuzu Switch Emulator and then reinstall.
That’s it, Just follow the steps given above and get rid of the crashes in Pokemon Legends Arceus Yuzu Emulator once and for all.
Thank you for reading the article; I hope I was able to address your problem. Subscribing to our notifications will give you up-to-the-minute gaming news.