Ryujinx is already one of the Best Emulators available on the Internet that runs almost any game, even the newly released Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and is capable of running it on 4k on Windows.
However, there are some issues that are annoying at some point. The Most common issue with Ryujinx is crashing. If Pokemon Legends Arceus crashes on Ryujinx Emulator, we have a quick and easy solution for you.
So, follow the procedures below to remove the crash issue permanently, and you’ll be able to play the game without crashing.
How to Fix Pokemon Legends Arceus Crash on PC – Ryujinx Emulator
There can be several warning messages and problems that occur during configuring and running Switch emulators. The Emulator crashes if it is being used heavily or the game memory isn’t being used correctly inside the windows.
Follow these steps given below to fix Pokemon Arceus crashing on your Ryujinx Emulator in a few minutes –
- Make sure to Close all the Background apps running, which may take continous memory while running the Emulator.
- Switching from Vulkan to openGL can also fix the crash problem.
- Always Make sure to use the Updated version of Ryujinx to avoid issues.
- Go to Windows search and type %appdata% and hit Enter
– Search for Ryujinx Folder, Open it
– Open System Folder and Delete Profiles.json file
– Now Restart the Emulator
- Again Go to Windows Search, and type msconfig, after the window opens
– Go to Boot Tab
– Click on Advanced Options
– Uncheck the Maximum Memory there
– Check the Number of Processors and Set it to Maximum
– Restart your PC
- Update your PC Graphics Driver (NVIDIA/AMD) to the Latest version.
These were some possible Crash fixes for Ryujinx Emulator while running Pokemon Legends Arceus, we almost covered all the fixes, but if you find any other fix that is left out, feel free to comment on it below.