Don’t worry if you are suffering from errors like the Rainbow Six Extraction Server Connection Error. You might be at the right place. We have compiled an article with eight easy fixes that you can use to get rid of the issue permanently, so follow the guide along.
Why am I getting server connection error?
You are getting these issues because there might be some issues with Ubisoft servers, or the server could be in maintenance. You can check the R6 Extraction Twitter Page to confirm if the game is under maintenance.
If that’s not the issue and you are getting these random connection error messages, follow the guide below and fix the connection issue in the rainbow six extraction.
Rainbow Six Extraction Connection Error Fix
Server Connection Issues are to be expected in a multiplayer game like Rainbow Six Extraction, and they may be quickly resolved by following the simple steps provided in this article.
- I can’t get into any of my friends’ lobbies.
- Every minute, friends/players leave the game.
- There is frequent stuttering in online mode.
- The above-mentioned errors can also be addressed using the approach given below.
Steps: Rainbow Six Extraction “Connection Error Fix”
- Remove your antivirus program.
- Restart your computer and try one more.
- If required, restart your Router.
- As an administrator, launch Rainbow Six Extraction.
- Check to check if your ISP has any connection restrictions.
- Enable all incoming and outgoing connections for Rainbow Six Extraction in Windows Firewall.
- Make sure the R6 Extraction server isn’t offline.
- Check the integrity of the game files.
- Reset your network settings.
- Allow your game to pass across the Windows Firewall.
- You need to update your network driver.
- Change your IP address by flushing DNS.
- Perform a fresh boot.
Rainbow Six Extraction “Disconnected From Host” error fix
Rainbow Six Extraction Error “Disconnected From Host the host has left the mission” error code “DELTA-00019003” message is really frustrating and is spreading among a lot of users. There is a very simple fix for this issue, Follow the guide given below and you are good to go.
- First Retry to connect to your friend again by Pressing “OK”, It could be a one time thing so try again 2 times if this doesnt work follow the second step.
- Ask your friend to be the host this time, changing the host can help you fix the issue.
- Check your internet connection, Make sure there are no issues with your internet.
- Make sure your firewall isnt blocking any incoming and outgoing connections.
- Ckeck R6 Extraction Server Status, Make sure the servers are up and running.
- Restart your System and try launching the game again.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. I hope I was able to resolve your issue. If you need assistance with anything, please ask in the comments area. Sign up for our newsletter to receive timely information about game updates.
Leave a comment