The Resident Evil Re: Verse is an online multiplayer experience featuring fan-favourite characters fighting across the iconic map selection.
The title is known for setting the famous Re characters against each other in a four to six-player deathmatch kind of battle across known iconic environments which fans love.
This title was released on 28th OCT 2022 and has been gaining quite a lot of popularity given the core concept and the existing fanbase of Re.
The battle mechanics are such that the players are able to take each other out in a variety of ways, from blasting each other using powerful weapon attacks to using powerful creatures against them.
So, It would make sense to have a good set of goals and achievements called verse achievements to make the gameplay more engaging to the players.
How to get the Re: Verse Achievements
Here is how you can obtain it all !!
- High Hopes for This One – After completing the in-game tutorials
- Newbie No More – Rais Your MMR up to 1300 to fulfil
- A Rising Challenger – Reach Lv 10 on the BattlePass
- I Only like the Creatures – Get killed as human 5 times in one match
- Hee- Hee- Hee- Thank You! – Spend 10,000 RP.
- Raccoon City Survival Squad – Be a human character and place first in a match at least once.
- Officer in Training – Be the top 3 in the RPD map
- Mold Buster – Be the top 3 in the Baker House map
- You’re Gonna Regret That – Get two revenge kills while playing as a creature in one match
- Knock ’em Dead – 10 kills in a single match
- Finishing the Job – Use the creature’s finisher to kill another player
- Mmmonster Kill – Kill streak of 5 needed
Just practice and focus and be the first one to get them all!
To know more about Re: Verse visit here – https://www.residentevil.com/reverse/uk/