Are you having difficulty exploring the Shibuya town in the all-new Ghostwire: Tokyo due to the weird fog that surrounds you unexpectedly? Well, this fog does seem to irritate players a lot and also is a reason for failing the missions as they get easily killed. Here’s a quick cap on how you can avoid this unreasonable fog that makes the game a bit harder. Do check this out!
Cleansing The Torii Gates
Well ever thought of cleansing the Torri Gates that is there in each and every mission? If you didn’t know this or are new to the game then let me tell you, Torri Gates are the bluish-colored gates that are scattered in the town of Shibuya. You would need to cleanse it to get a better view of the game without the fog that kills you.
Steps To Cleanse The Torri Gates
Here are a few easy steps that you can follow while playing Ghostwire: Tokyo to clear out the unwanted fog and proceed in the game with ease.
- The very first thing that you would do is to locate the Torri Gates on the map.
- When you open the overworld map, you would be able to see that some Torri Gates are orange while some are shown in blue.
- Make sure you know that orange gates are uncorrupted Torii Gates, and the blue ones are the corrupted ones that help to build the fog around you. You need to cleanse these gates.
- The next step would be to get near the affected Torii Gate in order to cleanse it. Remember, you would have to deal with some enemies before reaching the gate. Also, there would be fog around the Torii Gate, so make sure you use your best strategy to defend yourself.
- After reaching the Torii Gate, you cleanse it and get the fog clear out. Also, you would be able to see the Torii gate you just cleanse get back to the orange color.
All in all, here’s the conclusion that has a surprise for you. There’s something more you can get after cleansing the Torii Gates. You can have some quests unlocked or even get some rewards too. So yeah, it is surely a wise choice to keep cleansing out these gates.