Rumbleverse is a new Battle-Royale game without guns. In this video game, your only weapons are your punches, kicks, wrestles, and slams. Developed by Iron Galaxy and published by Epic Games Publishing, the game is currently set to be released for Windows via Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S in August 2022.
In this free-to-play, 40-person Brawler Royale, you play as a unique citizen of Grapital City, as you battle your way to victory! Set to release on 11 August 2022, there will be a ton of players waiting to check this game out, as it is the first of its kind. To be ahead of the race, here are some tips and tricks you can use to ensure victory in every match you play.
Health, Stamina, and Strength Tips
Keep an eye on the middle and bottom right of the screen for your Health, Stamina, and Strength stats, along with Protein Pods stats.
- Use pods to upgrade your Health and Stamina. The more stamina you have, the more you can run, dodge attacks, and climb buildings.
- With more Strength, you can both hit and take attacks more. With your Health increased, you have better chances of winning and living longer.
- If your stats are already maxed out, you can stack pods in your item list for future use.
Know what your Special Abilities and Various Meters Do
The “Q” and “E” keys are used for the special abilities of Magazines used by characters.
- Some abilities are used for grabbing your opponents, launching yourself up in the sky, throwing powerful attacks, spears, chokeslams, and many more.
- Use them according to your play style and in-game requirements.
- Make sure that you know what meters do what. Perk, Stats, and Super.
Tips for Rumbleverse
- Always block. Even if you’re not in a fight. Not only does blocking reduce damage taken, but it also refills your stamina in this game. This is an extremely useful tip if used correctly.
- Time your dodges. Dodging helps you clear space between attackers, as well as divert attacks. Use the left control button on the PC for dodging.
- Save your stamina by not sprinting. Your character runs well without sprinting, so don’t sprint unnecessarily and save your stamina for actual fights.
- Know the mechanics in this game. As this game is the first of its kind, its gameplay mechanics are not very similar to games like PUBG, Fortnite, Warzone, and Apex Legends. Knowing the mechanics of the game puts you one step ahead of your opponents.
Mechanics and Movement Tips
- Your single attacks do a 3-hit combo. It is the most versatile form of attack. Use it while in the air for a diving attack.
- Jump twice for a higher jump. This game has a mechanic in which the second jump right after landing the first one, gives you a far higher jump. You can also jump on stairs and buildings to climb those structures easily.
- Use your vicious attacks carefully. Using them causes a slight slowdown of your character, which gives the opponent enough time to attack you.
- Blocks don’t protect you from Vicious or Diving attacks. Ensure you move out of the block before your opponent hits you with one of these.
- Use dash for traversing the map and rushing opponents. This comes at a cost of your stamina. (You can dash and jump one after the other for a further boost in movement)
- The interact button, “F” on PC, is not only used for interacting, but also for climbing. Use it if you want to grab onto a building after jumping from one. To mantle a small ledge, use the interact/climb key after jumping.
Magazines are found in crates and vending machines, giving out magazines of 3 types. Green colour means the weak and most found. Blue is rare and mid. Purple is the rarest and most powerful.
- When you find a magazine, choose where to keep the special attack.
- Experiment with the special moves. Spear from the top of a building, Divebomb all of the opponents in a small circle, and even chokeslam the last guy left.
Protein Pods and Items Tips
Protein pods and other items found in Grappital City refill your Health, Stamina, and Strength.
- Chickens are used for refilling Health
- Energy Drinks increase your Stamina for a limited time
- Weapons provide extra damage and also a throwing object for your opponents
- Protein Pods are special items found in crates of three kinds. Arms Powder, Core Powder, and Legs Powder. (This reminds me to go to the gym lol)
- Arms powder increases damage given. Core powder increases max health. Legs powder increases stamina. The bottom right of the screen provides a stats meter for all the pods you consume.
- For every bar, your powers increase by 10%. If you consume 5 pods of the same type, you will see a 20% increase. (For example, instead of a 50% health increase after consuming Core pods, you get a 60% increase)
- Only 10 pods can be consumed per game, so use wisely.
Perk Meter Tips
It is found above the stats meter on the bottom right. It starts at 0 out of 500 and increases as you hit the opponents in the game. One hitpoint is equal to one perk meter point.
- After filling the perk meter, you will get a random perk, and the meter will reset.
- The graduation is from 500, 750, 1000, 1250, and so on.
- Make sure to engage in action early in the game, as in the endgame, all of your opponents will have 5 or 6 perks.
Super Meter Tips
It is a light blue bar with a star above your health and stamina meter.
- The damage you deal your enemies will fill up your super meter
- Collect blue stars to increase the Super Meter
- You can activate Super Mode after filling the super meter.
- Use the super attack to deal insane amounts of damage to both the player and others in the surroundings.
- Revive Yourself if you get KO’d. You can only do so if your super meter is filled up.
These were the paramount tips for Rumbleverse. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.
Leave a comment