Saints Row is the latest addition to the Saints Row franchise. Released on 23rd August 2022, the game is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Google Stadia, and of course Microsoft Windows. In this article, we will fix lag and stuttering issues.
As the future Boss in this game, with Neenah, Kevin, and Eli by your side (Allies in the game), you’ll form The Saints – and take on Los Panteros, The Idols, and Marshall (Gangs in the game) as you build your empire across the streets of Santo Ileso and battle for control of the city. Here are the Fixes for lags, stutters, and freezes in Saints Row.
Lag, Freeze, and Stuttering Fix
Here is what you should do if you face any issues which involve Lags, Freezes, Stutters etc.
Check Minimum Requirements
OS – Windows 10 64bit
Processor – Intel Core i3-3240 / Ryzen 3 1200
Memory – 8192 MB RAM
Graphics – GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480
Storage – 50 GB available space
Direct X – DX11
VRAM – 4 GB
Reduce Graphics Settings
If you are playing the game on High or Ultra, try to reduce the graphics settings in the game and restart. Turn of Anti-Aliasing and effects such as Motion Blur.
Reinstall or Verify Saints Row
- Go to Library in Epic Games Launcher
- Click on the 3 dots in the bottom left of the game window
- Click on Manage
- Click on Verify Files
- If you want to reinstall, press on uninstall and reinstall the game
Switch to Dedicated Graphics Card
If you are using two graphics cards, or are gaming on a laptop, then try switching the default GPU to the dedicated Graphics Card.
- Open the NVIDIA control panel
- Navigate to 3D settings > Manage 3D settings
- Open the Program settings tab and select your game from the dropdown menu
- Select Preferred graphics processor for this program from the second dropdown menu
- Uninstall Antivirus or disable Windows Firewall
- Install the All in One Visual C++ Libraries package
- Clear temp and prefetch files
FPS Boost Fix
- Put your PC in Performance Mode
- Check for a Windows Update or a Graphic driver Update
- Turn on Game Mode in Windows
- Set MultiVersus to “High Priority” in Task Manager
- Stop all other applications through Task Manager
- Update your Nvidia/AMD drivers
- Set Nvidia “adjust image settings with preview” to Performance
- Clear %temp%, temp, and prefetch by pressing Windows Key+R, and deleting permanently all the files in the above 3 folders.
These were methods of Fixing lag and stuttering, along with boosting FPS for Saints Row (2022). Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.