Slide Cancel in Warzone and Call of Duty is popular and an essential mechanic to learn. If you are familiar with the slide cancel, you might know what I am talking about and how important it is in FPS Shooters.
This guide will tell you how to slide cancel in Battlefield 2042 to increase your speed and momentum while moving across the map or fighting an enemy. I have been using this technique in Beta for a while now, and it’s excellent.
How to do slide cancel in BF2042?
Slide cancel is an essential mechanic in every FPS shooter, and I am sure that DICE have intentionally added the slide cancel in bf2042 because of how popular slide cancel is in Cod Warzone.
The slide cancel in bf2042 is somewhat similar to the warzone. When you slide cancel in the warzone, you directly enter into tactical sprint mode. It’s the same for the battlefield 2042.
Steps to perform slide cancel in BF2042 on PC
- First, You have to start sprinting make sure you are in tactical sprint mode (press shift twice)
- When you are moving at highest speed possible hit C to slide and then instantly press Space twice.
- Now Just keep holding the shift you will instantly enter the tactical sprint and you have a movement boost cuz you have skipped a little more distance while sliding.
Steps to perform slide cancel in BF2042 on Controller
- All you have to do is click your left stick in and press B twice and then double tap A at the same time.
- What this will do is it instantly boost you forward making you faster on teh ground and help you cover a grteat distance.
- Just Remember Sprint, Double tap B, Double tap A.
Thanks for reading the article. I hope this helped you become a better player. If you have any suggestions or queries regarding anything, you can ask us via email or post a comment. We are always here for you. Have a nice day.
Leave a comment