In The Cycle: Frontier, unlike traditional battle royales, you don’t drop into the game simultaneously with every other player and engage in combat until only one player is left standing. Instead, servers are active all day, allowing gamers to join, top off their tasks, and leave whenever they’re done.
However, there has recently been an increase in cheaters in the game. Players use third-party software to hack the game and obtain unfair advantages. Many online games are affected by hackers and cheaters. So, it’s crucial to stop these cheaters. This guide will help you report cheaters in The Cycle: Frontier game.
BattlEye is the anti-cheat used in The Cycle: Frontier. By taking actions, like banning the cheater accounts, it seeks to eliminate and stop these people. However, it is unlikely to stop all those cheaters. The game’s developer, Yager Development, is working and trying to address the issue.
Also, players must report all of these cheaters in-game. Keep reading to learn how.
- During a match, open the pause menu, and load the Chat window.
- Find the suspicious and open the dropdown menu against that player.
- Select the Report Player option.
- Select the offence that you’d like to report. You may enter suitable details explaining the cheat like wall hacks, aimbot, speed hack, etc.
- Hit the OK button to submit the report.
Reporting from the Main Menu
- Find the Social tab in the main menu.
- Click the Report button from there, and type in the cheater’s username.
- Enter some details explaining the cheat like wall hacks, aimbot, speed hack, etc.
- You may enter the offence’s time, and the server will auto-fill it.
- Hit the Submit button.
Here’s everything you need to know about the methods of reporting cheaters and hackers in the game.