Table of Contents Hide
- Total War: Warhammer 3 Minimum Requirements
- Total War: Warhammer 3 Fix Lag, FPS Drop, Stuttering
- Debloating Your Windows (Remove Bad Applications)
- Enable Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
- Turn off the startup and background applications
- Disable Startup Applications in Windows 11 and Windows 10
- Enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan
- Uninstall / Disable Third-party apps And Overlays to increases FPS
- Update your Graphics Card Drivers
- Reduce your screen resolution
- Use Game Booster for More FPS
- Related posts:
Total War: Warhammer 3 is finally out, and ready to play. You might be facing lags and performance issues, in the game. By following the steps, you’ll be able to reduce stuttering, increase frame rates, and overcome other issues you could encounter while playing the game on your computer or laptop.
Warhammer III is a turn-based strategy and real-time tactics video game in which your main campaign is you must invade the daemon realms and lay down the gauntlet to each of the Chaos gods’ four princes, defeating them in the battle to capture their souls.
Do not worry if Tota war: Warhammer III is lagging on your PC or if you’re experiencing low frame rates and stuttering. We’ve put together some simple tips to help you obtain more FPS.
Total War: Warhammer 3 Minimum Requirements
Please confirm that you have at least the minimum system requirements or anything comparable to the requirements specified below before proceeding with the article.
Minimum system requirements for the game are:
- Processor: Intel i3/Ryzen 3 series
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 900 or AMD RX 400 series or Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 8 GB
Total War: Warhammer 3 Fix Lag, FPS Drop, Stuttering
You’ll notice frame rate drops, lag, and stuttering if your windows and computer aren’t If your windows and pc aren’t properly optimized, you’ll see frame rate decreases, lag, and stuttering. This post will help you solve all of your problems and improve your gaming performance.
Debloating Your Windows (Remove Bad Applications)
Windows 10 and 11 come pre-installed with several unwanted apps. These apps run in the background all the time, causing poor in-game performance and packet loss in online games.
Simply download Windows 10, and 11 Debloater from the URL provided and follow the on-screen instructions. This will help you to free up a lot of space, resulting in a higher FPS.
Enable Hardware-Accelerated GPU Scheduling
This setting will use your graphics card while performing tasks that demand a lot of GPU power, reducing latency and increasing performance.
- In Windows search, type “Graphics Settings” and select the first option that appears.
- Make sure the “Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling” option is selected.
- You will now see a list of all the games that are installed on your computer.
- Find and choose “Total War: Warhammer III” from the drop-down menu, then set the performance to high.
- Keep in mind that whether or not your system supports this feature is entirely
dependent on it.
Turn off the startup and background applications
While playing video games, most gamers do not close their startup or background apps. I’ll show you how to get rid of those pesky running apps in the background, which will help you improve your gaming performance quickly.
Disable Startup Applications in Windows 11 and Windows 10
Many apps Many software are programmed to start automatically when the computer is turned on; these apps not only slow down Windows’ startup time, but also drain resources in the background. If you want to get the most out of your RAM, CPU, and GPU power, you should disable these programs.
Enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan
This setting will increase the power consumption of your machine. The more processing power you provide your system, the better the game will run; thus, enabling this feature can help you get more FPS in video games.
- Go to Start, Search for ‘cmd’ then
- Right Click, and run it as an adiminstrator
- Copy and paste this code from here your CMD: “powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61“
- Select Maximum Performance from the Power Plan Settings menu by searching for Edit Power Plan in Windows search.
Uninstall / Disable Third-party apps And Overlays to increases FPS
Overlays cause stuttering in video games. When playing games, third-party applications might cause lag by interfering with their actions. Remove or disable the overlay settings for Rockstar Launcher, Steam, and Discord.
You can also disable the Nvidia GeForce experience overlay. In video games, this can help you increase your frame rate and reduce stuttering and FPS dropouts. Make sure that MSI Afterburner and other similar programmes aren’t running in the background.
Update your Graphics Card Drivers
The most latest graphics card drivers are usually available on the manufacturer’s website. Follow the steps in the installation process to install your new driver, and be sure to check any auto-update settings to guarantee your driver is always up to date.
- Go to Official Site for Drivers –
AMD : Download
Nvidia : Download
- Download the latest version of GPU driver and Install
- Restart your PC
Reduce your screen resolution
Higher resolutions need your graphics card to render a larger number of pixels, which drastically reduces your FPS. Whenever possible, play games at the same resolution as your monitor.
If you’re still having difficulties keeping a sufficient number of frames per second, consider lowering your screen resolution. The option to do so was found in almost every game’s video settings.
- Run the game and wait in the menu
- Go to Settings, search for video settings
- Under Video settings, find screen resolution
- Reduce the screen resolution to get more FPS
Use Game Booster for More FPS
Although FPS booster software claims to increase your frame rate in games, you won’t notice much of a difference if you’ve already tried other methods to improve your FPS.
With the best gaming optimization software, you can stop or slow down background processes, freeing up CPU resources for your game.
Razer Cortex: Game Booster is one of the most well-known and long-running game boosters on the market. It is free to use and is provided by Razer, one of the leading gaming companies.