Developed by Hotta Studios, and Published by Level Infinite, Tower of Fantasy was released on 16 December 2021. It combines de-labelled characterization, film and television-grade motion capture, high-freedom world exploration, and a scrappy sci-fi art style with a variety of scenes, interactive puzzle elements, and a fast combat feel, to tell you a post-apocalyptic story of rescue and destruction.
An integral part of this game is cooking. Certain resources are required to be collected in order to cook “Recipes”. It fills up your Stamina, Satiety, and Health. One such ingredient is called a “Firecap”. In this article, we will discuss the locations of Firecaps. If you want, you can see the interactive map for Tower of Fantasy, to take matters into your own hands.
Where To Find Firecaps
- Firecaps are mostly found near East Aesperia, near the Crown region in the eastern parts.
- There are many Firecaps growing here, so all you need to do is go to these locations and pick up the Firecaps.
Uses of Firecaps
- As said earlier, Firecaps are used for cooking purposes.
- Some examples of Recipes are Firecap Mushroom Soup, Eel and Mushroom soup, and Steak with Sauce.
- If you eat them raw, which I don’t recommend, you will only do 2 Satiety.
- You should always cook the resources, and never eat them raw, unless there is no other option.
These were the locations and uses of Firecaps. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.