MultiVersus is a F2P fighting video game developed by Player First Games and published by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment. There are a plethora of characters in MultiVersus. The game features characters from all of the Warner Bros catalogue, including those from WB, DC Comics, HBO, Turner Entertainment, and Cartoon Network as well.
MultiVersus’ characters can all be unlocked for 2000 Gold, 700 Gleamium, or a Character Ticket if you have bought the game’s Founder’s Pack. While Gleamium is a premium currency that can only be bought with real money, Gold is an in-game currency that is gained by completing and winning games.
The game provides free in-game currency, like the majority of F2P PC games. Gold is a very valuable currency that can be acquired by just playing the game and is used to unlock characters. Although not all characters are made equal, it can take anywhere between 1,500 and 3,000 gold to unlock a character.
Cost of Characters in MultiVersus
|Tom & Jerry||3,000|
The character menu contains all of the characters in the game. The characters which are locked will have a lock icon, and can be unlocked by following these steps:
- Navigate to “Collection” in the menu.
- Select the locked character by clicking on it and hit Unlock, at the bottom of the screen.
- You may choose to pay with Gold or Gleamium.
- The character will then be unlocked after purchase.
The best ways to earn Gold in the game are listed below:
- Completing your daily missions every day.
- Reaching your seasonal milestones.
- Winning a match after logging in to receive your daily victory bonus worth 100 Gold.
- Teaming up with a different player gets you 30% extra Gold per match played.
- Upgrading your existing characters gives you 100 Gold once you hit level 5.
- Playing against bots is the fastest method to earn Gold coins. By doing so, you can quickly do your daily tasks and earn enough Gold to buy more characters.
Here are some of the easy ways to earn Gold in MultiVersus, which can further be used to unlock characters.