Pokemon Scarlet and Violet released on 18th November 2022 initially received a great response as fans flooded Nintendo charts with increasing numbers in sales. Nintendo says the game set a record after getting over 10 million units in sales in just the first three days of launch.
After the announcement of the release of Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, fans displayed great excitement and enthusiasm, for these open-world games, where you can explore the fascinating world of Pokemon. But soon after the game entered the markets, players started facing issues with the game. The games that made history with the highest sales in debut, started facing disapproval from players concerning bugs, errors, FPS issues, and lags.
Nintendo announces update
Consequently, Nintendo acknowledged the technical issues related to the game and announced the update on 1st December 2022.
Nintendo made the following statement“We are aware that players may encounter issues that affect the games’ performance. Our goal is always to give players a positive experience with our games, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We take the feedback from players seriously and are working on improvements to the games.”
Nintendo released the patch and now Version 1.1.0 is life and available for download.
Check out - 1. PLAY POKEMON SCARLET & VIOLET ON PC (RYUJINX & YUZU) EMULATOR 2. PLAY POKEMON SCARLET AND VIOLET ON YUZU BEST 4K SETTINGS 3. POKEMON SCARLET & VIOLET: HOW TO UNLOCK 5 & 6-STAR TERA RAIDS
How to update pokemon scarlet and violet
- Connect the Nintendo Switch Console to the internet.
- Home > Pokemon Scarlet (OR any game you want to update)
- Press + or – on the controller, and Select software update > Via the Internet.
- After the installation is complete your game will be ready to play.
Connecting Switch to the internet
1. On the Nintendo Switch Console, go to Home > Settings.
2. Select Internet > Internet settings. Wait till the console searches for available networks.
3. Select the network, and type the password using the onscreen keyboard.
4. After verifying the network, your device will be connected to the Internet.
With this, you will be able to play your game without the bugs this time. That’s it for this guide. For more gaming-related news, tips, tricks, and error fixes visit Futuregaming.io
Leave a comment