In this guide, we will tell you how you can use a mouse for camera control in Pokemon Legends Arceus on Yuzu Emulator. Simply follow the steps mentioned to have the camera control you wanted.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus has now been out for a while on Switch but players have found multiple ways to play the game on different devices using emulators. If you’re a Pokemon fan who prefers playing on PC, you can do so with Yuzu Emulator.
But being a PC player means you’d like to control the camera movement using your mouse. Since the game is built for Switch, this is not supported by default, and you need to use the onscreen directional keys to control the view. To fix this, you will have to follow the following guide.
- To control the camera view in Pokemon Legends Arceus on Yuzu, you will have to download the Mouse2Gamepad software from here.
- When finished downloading you will have to extract it using WinRar.
- Before you can start up the Mouse2Gamepad application, however, you will need to have the drivers for it.
- Inside the extracted folder, you will find a folder called “ScvpBus” where you can locate the setup to Vjoy and install it, which is a prerequisite driver for the software.
- Once done, you can now open up the Mouse2Gamepad_for_yuzu application from its exe file.
- Once started, you will be given an onscreen prompt to press F3 to open settings.
- In the settings, you can configure as per your preferences and set to Pokemon Snap mode, then press F1 to initialize the application.
You can now start up the Yuzu emulator to play Pokemon Arceus, and once in-game, you can make your mouse control the camera view by toggling the Mouse2Gamepad using F1.
So there you have it, you now know how to use your mouse to control the camera in Pokemon Legends: Arceus. This improves your gameplay experience a lot, as in this game, there is a lot of aiming involved while catching Pokemon with Pokeballs.
Much easier way. Just click Ctrl+F9…