Table of Contents Hide
if you’re searching for the COD Warzone Pacific best controller settings, You’ve come to the correct place. This guide will show you how to get the best Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Caldera controller settings. Also, These settings can help you improve your game.
Make sure you have the Best Controller settings for Warzone Pacific to give yourself an advantage over your opponents, therefore we’ve put together a controller settings guide for you to follow.
The Best controller settings for Pacific Caldera that can help improve your aim, accuracy, and movement in Warzone are listed here.
Best Warzone Pacific Caldera Controller Settings (PS4,PS5 & Xbox)
Please note that controller settings are always a personal choice and might differ from one player to the next. I’ve included the controller settings that are commonly used by pro controller players in the game.
Use these Warzone Pacific Settings for PS4, PS5, and Xbox freely by changing the controller settings in the game.
Warzone Pacific Controller Controls Settings
- Invert Vertical Look – Disabled
- Left Stick Min Input Deadzone – 0.05
- Right Stick Min Input Deadzone – 0.05
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity – 5
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity – 5
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier – 0.8
- Aim Response Curve Type – Dynamic
- Controller Vibration – Disabled
Warzone Pacific Controller Weapons Settings
- Aim Assist – Standard
- Scale Aim Assist With FOV [PC ONLY] – Disabled
- Weapon Mount Shared Input – ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movemeent Exit – Enabled
- Aim Down Site Behaviour – Hold
- Steady Aim Behaviour – Hold
- Equipment Behaviour – Hold
- Use/Reload Behavior – Contextual Tap
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch – Enabled
- Armor Plate Behavior – Apply All
Warzone Pacific Controller Movements Settings
- Slide Behavior – Tap
- Auto Move Forward – Disabled
- Tactical Sprint – Double Tap
- Automatic Sprint – Automatic Tactical Sprint
- Vehicle Camera Recenter – Disabled
- Parachute Auto-Deploy – Disabled
So you can copy these settings and try them out on your own. Make a few adjustments to suit your preferences, and you’re good to go.
These were the Best Warzone Pacific Controller Settings for the best aim accuracy and movement. Make these changes to get a significant performance boost in COD Warzone Pacific.