Table of Contents Hide
In Wildcraft, a new RPG adventure set in a massive 3D terrain, explore nature as a wild animal and establish a family in the wild. It is like a wildlife simulator, which is similar to other life simulators.
There are different game modes that you can try and enjoy the best of this game. These game modes include single player, multiplayer, battle arena and several maps in which you can roam around and explore them.
In single player, players can play as a variety of animals, hunt and raise their families, and connect with other players internationally in multiplayer. Name, gender, fur colour, bark, eyes, body size, and more may all be customised for each family member.
Characters to choose
These are the following characters available in Wildcraft Game Animal Sim:
- Giraffe and several more
Wildcraft Game Animal Sim All Glitches
- Going inside building structures.
- Animal Shapes glitches that make them look like totally different characters.
- Plants die that means you will see plants with now leaves only sticks.
- You can do the den glitch.
- You can also peform Mystic glitch
How to Fix Battle Arena Glitch In Wildcraft?
- Open the game.
- Click on single player and then choose regular mode.
- Click on wild plains and then join game.
- Join a random player game.
- Move around the map a little and then go back to the lobby.
- Now go to single player and then special.
- Choose battle arena, and now you will be able to play the game.
- If it still not works you can reinstall the game and perform the steps again.
- Restart the device after you perform both steps.