In this guide, we will talk about how you can get Froglight in Minecraft update 22.214.171.124 that came out recently. Follow the steps mentioned to get this froglight easily and light up your Minecraft world.
Minecraft is a sandbox video game produced by Mojang Studios, a Swedish video game developer. The game was written in Java by Markus “Notch” Persson. In this game, you can create your world the way you imagine.
Froglight got introduced in Minecraft which is a type of light that you can use for decoration or lightning or any way you like that suits the surroundings. Note that this feature is not available in Minecraft Java Edition.
How to get Froglight?
- First you need to get a frog.
- You can find frog in two ways.
- Look out for frogs in swamp biomes
- You can also look for frogs near water areas.
- If you do not find frogs in these areas then you have to head underwater and look there.
- Next you need to find a magma cube.
- Magma cube is found in Nether.
- Once you have both Frog and Magma Cube.
- Place the frog near the magma cube.
- The frog will eat the magma cube and give you Froglight.
- Different species of frogs can be found in Tropical and snowy.
Key features of Froglight
- They can emit a light of level 15 making them more superior than some other lights like torches, end rods, etc.
- These light level is same in comparison with blocks like beacons, campfires, shroomlights and more.
- The color of the froglight can be changed. It depends on what type of variant of the frog you collect.
- Right now we can obtain a total of three types of lights mainly: Pearlescent (a pale purple light), Verdant(a green light), and Ochre(a yellow light).