Apex Legends is one of the most popular battle-royale games playable on PC right now. It has great visuals, well-designed and beautiful maps, interesting Legends, and great gunplay. Unfortunately for players who do not own a PC, or if their PC wasn’t compatible to run Apex Legends, there was no way to play it.
However, with the upcoming mobile version of the game, these players can finally try out the game and master the battlefield themselves.
If you’re one of these people who can’t wait to play Apex Legends Mobile, you’re in the right place, as we’ll be showing you how you can enroll in the Pre-registration early access program of the game.
What is Pre-Registration?
Pre-registering for a game is a great way to play a game before it is even released. Before a game comes out, it has to undergo multiple stages of testing, from Closed Alpha to Open Beta.
The developer often rolls out a test version of the game for the Pre-registered players. So if you want to play Apex Legends Mobile, before it comes out, make sure you pre-register for the game.
How to Pre-Register for Apex Legends Mobile?
Pre-registering for mobile games from the Google Play store is free, and easy. The developers often select a few people from this list of pre-registered players for their beta-testing phases. So to get yourself on the list, you will need to follow these steps.
- Start up the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
- Search for Apex Legends Mobile on the search bar
- If you find Apex Legends Mobile in the results, open it up.
- Now you will have to scroll down and tap on the “Pre-Order” for this game.
- Once done accepting all terms and conditions you will be pre-registered for the game.
- You will now get notified from Google Play when the game is made available to play, or if you’re selected for early access.
That’s all about Apex Legends Mobile Pre Registration All you need to do now is wait for the game or pray to the gods to be picked as a Beta-tester for the game, so you can play the game earlier than everyone else.
Leave a comment