In this guide, we will tell you how you can fix Monster Hunter Rise lag, fps boost/increase, stuttering, freeze, stuck, crash, graphics settings, black screen, low-end pc boost, and more by following this step mentioned.
Monster Hunter Rise is a Nintendo Switch and Windows action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom. It is the Monster Hunter series’ sixth mainline installment. You will surely love this new co-op game.
Common Windows Setting
Every user should make use of a few standard settings. These are the built-in Windows services that will help you improve your game performance and resolve issues like latency and stuttering.
Turn Game Bar/Game Mode On
- In Windows 10, press the Windows key and type “Game Mode Settings” into the search box.
- Activate the Game Mode.
- The Xbox game bar is located on the left side of the screen. It should be turned off.
- Go to Settings in Windows 11 and select Gaming from the left-hand menu.
- Switch off Xbox Game Bar and turn on Game Mode.
Enable Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling
- Press the Windows key and type Graphics Settings in Windows 10.
- Enable the Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling option.
- Press the Windows key and type Graphics Settings in Windows 11.
- Change the default graphics settings under Default Settings.
- Enable GPU Scheduling with Hardware Acceleration.
- A list of the games you have on your system may be found below.
- Find your game, then go to Options and select High Performance from the drop-down menu.
- It is important to note that whether or not your system supports this feature is dependent on your system.
Ultimate Performance Power Plan
- Press Windows Key and search cmd.
- Right Click on command prompt and run as administrator.
- Paste the given code: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
- Now go to the control panel then hardware and sound and then click on power options.
- There you will see ultimate performance option, select it.
Full-Screen Optimizations and DPI Override
- Open Steam and click on steam in the top left corner, then settings.
- Locate the choice for the library.
- Low Bandwidth Mode and Low Performance Mode should be enabled.
- Click the OK button.
- Now locate the game in the library.
- Right-click it, then select Manage and Browse Local Files from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click the.exe file and select properties from the context menu.
- Disable full-screen optimization in the compatibility area.
- Enable override high dpi scaling by clicking on modify high dpi settings.
- Apply and then OK.
Debloater is a great way to deal with the unwanted services and settings in windows that you do not use and are affecting your game performance in terms of lag, stuttering, internet issue, packet loss, and more.
You can check our article on how to do it by clicking on this link. Each step has been explained in detail and after the debloating, you will see faster and lag-free windows with better gaming performance.
Memory Reduct: Memory Cleaner
Memory Reduct is a free tool that you can use to clean up your memory and free up space used by background apps. This software helps kill background applications and makes your PC runs faster.
How to use Memory Reduct
- First, click on this link to download Memory Reduct.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open it.
- Next, I agree, Next, and Install are the buttons to press.
- After that, click Next, and then Finish.
- Open Mem Reduct by using the Windows key and searching for it.
- Select Clean Memory from the menu.
Reduce CPU and GPU Temperature
High CPU and GPU temperatures cause stuttering and a decrease in frame rate. Maintaining your temperature under control will prevent fps drops and stuttering from affecting your gameplay performance.
The most effective way for PC users to minimize CPU and GPU temps is to repast. Simply get a cooler repaste from and open your CPU, then apply the paste to both the CPU and the GPU.
The temperature of a laptop computer can be controlled via undervolting and repasting. The method of undervolting a processor involves lowering the voltage at which it functions, and it’s similar to what PC users do.
Delete Temporary Files
Temporary files consume a lot of disc space, causing the hard disc to slow down. If your hard disc slows down, you’ll notice a dip in frame rate and stuttering. Follow these methods to erase the temporary files:
- To launch the “Run” dialogue box, use the Windows Button + R.
- Enter the following text: % of the temperature
- “OK” should be selected.
- This will take you to your temporary folder.
- To select all, press Ctrl + A.
- To confirm, press “Delete” on your keyboard and then “Yes.”
- Skip through any files that aren’t being removed.
- Your temporary files have now been removed.
- In Windows, go to the Start menu.
- After typing Windows Security, press Enter.
- Select Virus & Threat Protection from the left action bar.
- After scrolling down to the Virus & Threat Protection choices, click Manage settings.
- Toggle the toggle button under Real-time protection to temporarily disable Windows Defender Antivirus.
- Select Yes to confirm the change if prompted.
Uninstall / Disable Third-party apps And Overlays
Third-party apps can sometimes block games from operating, resulting in the game crashing when you launch it. Uninstalling or disabling these apps will assist with the game crash fix that you have been experiencing.
Apps like MSI afterburner, runtactics pro, and others that run above the game should be disabled or uninstalled. To uninstall them, go to the control panel and uninstall them from there. To disable them, go to Task Manager, locate the task, right-click it, and select End Task.
By tapping the Windows key and then searching for GeForce, you can disable the Nvidia GeForce experience overlay. Go to the settings menu. In-game overlay can be seen in the general section. By pressing the green drag icon, you can disable it. Leave it alone if it’s already white or grey.
This step is crucial when it comes to the performance of your windows. When you update your windows to the latest one, there will be various bug fixes, and you will see improved windows performance.
In order to update your windows, follow these steps one by one:
- Press the Windows key and search for settings.
- In case of Windows 10 you will find Windows update option in Update and Security section.
- In Windows 11 when you open settings, Windows Update option is there.
- Simply click on check for updates and download the updates.
- Once the updates are downloaded, install the updates.
- Once again, click on check for updates and if it shows your windows is up-to-date, then you have successfully updated your windows.
Getting your graphic drivers up to date is an important aspect that helps in boosting FPS and reducing game stutter. In order to update the drivers for your graphic card, follow all the steps one by one.
- For Nvidia users, press the Windows key and type GeForce Experience into the search box.
- For AMD users, press the Windows key and type AMD Radeon Software in the search box.
- In both programs, go to the driver section.
- Select Check for Drivers from the drop-down menu.
- If a driver is available, you should download and install it.
When you update your graphic card, you may see improved performance in your game and reduce the stutter that you have been facing.