Are you one of those people who are getting tired of playing wordle? Well we might have an alternative for you Lewdle is a game very similar to wordle but a major difference is the words featured in both the games. While wordle is a very family-friendly game, well Lewdle is the complete opposite.
Basically, Lewdle features explicit and rude words instead of any random words and it seems many players are intrigued by this concept as Lewdle has started to gain massive popularity amongst the youth in the last few weeks.
What is Today Lewdle Answer?
The Lewdle Today answer for April 21, 2022, is BROJOB. A new word is generated every day so make sure you keep on checking this guide for your daily answers.
Rules of Lewdle
Here are the rules you need to know in order to start playing Lewdle –
- In the game, you will be given some boxes to fill and you have to make a guess that fits.
- Words would be highlighted by three colors to show how close you were to the answer
- Grey means that the letter is not present in the answer
- Yellow means that the letter is present but at a different spot in the answer
- Green means the letter is correctly placed and is present in the answer
- The players only have 6 chances to guess the correct answer so they have to be very careful when trying new words.
- If you fail to guess the answer in the six attempts, you will be locked out of the game and will only be able to try again for the next days’ word.
How To Play Lewdle for Beginners?
To play Lewdle you simply have to go to the Lewdle site where you will be explained the rules and you can start playing the game straight away. The words featured in the game can be very vulgar and offensive so if you are easily offended it might not be a good idea to give this game a shot.
List of Lewdle Today Answers So Far
- TRIBS (April 20)
- GOBBLE (April 19)
- BONED (April 18)
- GLUCK (April 17)
- SYBIAN (April 16)
- WILLY (April 15)
- KINKY (April 14)
- TOOBIN (April 12)
- SHTUP (April 11)
- COUGAR (April 10)
- TRUMP (April 9)
- TAGNUT (April 8)
- GOOCH (April 7)
- BUTTS (April 6)
- FUCKED (April 5)
- CRABS (April 4)
- NOOKIE (April 3)
- BEAVER (April 2)
- SCROTE (April 1)
- TEABAG (March 31)
- MOPED (March 30)
- LEWDS (March 29)
- PEGGED (March 28)
- Cumrag (March 27
- HINEY (March 24)
- PECKER (March 23)
- ASSES (March 22)
- PUNANI (March 21)
- BOINK (March 20)
- EDGING (March 19)
- SCREW (March 18)
Why is Lewdle Getting So Popular?
As mentioned before Lewdle has really blown up in the past few weeks and players all around the world are participating in the game. Obviously one of the reasons Lewdle is getting so much attention is due to the massive rise in popularity of Wordle which has become very mainstream and a massive 2.7 million players are playing it globally. Since Lewdle is an edgy alternative to Wordle many players who play Wordle are giving Lewdle a shot and are loving the game. We are sure that in the coming few months Lewdle would keep on growing its community and bring many new players in daily.
Lewdle Tips and Tricks
If you find yourself not being able to guess the words that Lewdle presents, here are some tips and suggestions that you might want to implement when guessing the answer –
- First Guess – You should always try to cover as many letters as you can and make sure no letter is repeated to have a higher chance of getting multiple letters present in the answer on the first attempt. You should also try using as many vowels as you can.
- Pay Attention to The Colors – This might sound obvious but you will be surprised how many players just don’t pay attention to the color of the letters. Depending on the color of the letter formulate your next guess and make sure your next guess does not contain any letter that was shown in grey earlier.
- Think of Rude Words – Since this is Lewdle you should only think up of offensive and rude words that might fit in the boxes, this actually makes your job easier as the number of the possible answers is reduced greatly due to the nature of the game.