Why Are You Addicted to AMD?

In competitive terms, AMD’s retaliation to Intel has once again aided it in breaking into the industry. AMD Ryzen CPUs have continuously provided excellent value for money; however, they have always seemed like the most advanced and powerful chip among AMD and Intel’s offerings.

That isn’t the case with AMD’s Ryzen 5000-series CPUs when compared to Intel’s 12th Gen Alder Lake chips right now, but AMD should have a response in the form of its Zen 4 processors later this year.


In general, Intel and AMD had a fantastic year in 2021. In sum, more x86 systems were sold in 2021 than ever before, rendering it a very profitable year for both firms. In sum, x86 sales increased 10.6% in 2021, from $66.6 billion in 2020 to $74 billion in 2021.

AMD Market:

According to Mercury Research, a research firm frequently acknowledged by influential brands in the computer industry, AMD represented 25.6 percent of the global CPU market in Q4 2021. That implies AMD represented a quarter of all PC CPUs, server CPUs, integrated chips, and semi-custom devices over those three months, leaving Intel with 74.4 percent of the pie. In addition, VIA, the only other x86 licensee, gets a modest 0% credit.

If you merely look at desktop CPU supply during the same time period, AMD has actually lost ground to Intel, losing 0.8 percent. The same can be said for mobile market share, which fell 0.4 percent in the third quarter while being up year-over-year. With its EPYC processors, AMD has made up some of the ground in server share, gaining 0.6 percent in the final three months of 2021.

AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series:

  • AMD Ryzen™ 9 5950X
  • AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X3D
  • AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900X
  • AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X
  • AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600X
  • AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G
  • AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600G


  1. The AMD RyzenTM 5000 Series processors enable the next generation of challenging gaming, delivering one-of-a-kind engaging content and dominating multithreaded tasks like 3D and video processing, as well as software compilation.
  2. Precision Boost 27, Precision Boost Overdrive8, PCIe® 4.0 on certain CPUs, and Resizable BAR are all included with all AMD RyzenTM 5000 Series processors to increase your PC’s processing capabilities.
  3. It’s the globe’s first desktop CPU with packed L3 cache, with an unrivalled 96MB of L3 cache and tremendously fast cores to produce the fastest gaming desktop processor ever. 

Also Read: The Fascinating Science of Control leaving Game Pass.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Alan Wake 2 (2023) Crack Status Check | Is it Cracked?

Alan Wake 2 is the most recent sequel of the original masterpiece...

Can you respec Talent Points in Hogwarts Legacy?

Even though we all enjoy seeing our role-playing game characters develop and...

Roblox: Tower Of Hell (Everything You Need To Know)

Tower of hell is yet another online multiplayer game among many thousands...

Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Reunion Released With A Blunder

Final Fantasy 7 is a game developed and published by Square Enix...