Fatal Frame / Project Zero: Maiden of Black All Errors Fix, if you are suffering from errors like a game running too fast, FPS Limit Fix, Speed Problem, Out of Sync issue, then you are at the right place because we will tell you the easiest method to fix all the errors listed above.
It’s been 20 years since the horror-adventure series FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water was released on Steam, so this is a special occasion. The game takes place on Mt. Hikami, a sacred mountain that has been the scene of numerous unsettling and terrifying events.
How to Fix Fast Speed Problem in FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black
This problem happens in your game when your screen refresh rate is higher than 60hz. Also, if you are graphics card is higher than 1050ti. (means you have a powerful GPU) then the game increases the game speed according to your screen refresh rate, which is unsettling.
The developers have not provided an official fix for this issue, so we have decided to add a simple fix that will help you solve the current problems in the game.
How to Fix Issue for Nvidia GPU
- Launch Nvidia Control Panel by right clickling on your desktop.
- Now Go to “Manage 3D Settings“.
- After that select “Program Settongs Tab”.
- Now you will see a “add” button, click it and select “FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black Water“.
- Now look for “Max Frame Rate” in the settings given below and select 60 FPS. and Click Ok.
- Apply the settings and exit the Nvidia Control Panel.
How to Fix Issue for AMD GPU
- Launch “AMD Radeon software”.
- Now Simply click on the “GAMING” section listed.
- Now select the game by clicking 3 dots, now add the game.
- Head into the game installation directory and select the file called “FATAL_FRAME_MOBW“.
- After that go to “Radeon Chill” and select enable.
- Set the FPS Limit to 60 FPS.
- Save the settings and enjoy your game.
How to Fix Controller Error in FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black
Controller Error is very common in Steam because it doesn’t detect your controller sometimes, but there is a straightforward fix for this, Read all the steps given below to fix this issue.
- Update Steam Client.
- Update your controller drivers.
- Force Off Input settings in steam big picture mode.
- Update your windows to latest version.
How to Fix Low FPS error in FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Maiden of Black
Suppose you are having a low FPS problem in-game. It’s an elementary problem to fix. If you have only 10 FPS while playing the game, then read the steps given below.
- Connect a Gamepad and the issue will go away the game will again run on 60 FPS as intended.
- What if you don’t have a controller then yopu simply need to download any virtual gamepad or joystick. I will suggest you to download and use Vjoy its open source and free.
- Just install the exe run it in background and you are good to go.
Leave a comment