In this guide, we will talk about how you can easily fix the verification error for game files in Genshin Impact version 2.3. Due to this error, players are unable to launch the game as the game does not verify the files.
In the mythical realm of Teyvat, beliefs in “The Seven” merge in Genshin Impact, an action role-playing game created and published by miHoYo. This game is available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, and iOS and will be released for Switch in the future.
How to Fix this Error?
Follow the given below methods step by step to completely fix this error, and you will be able to play this game easily without any error.
- First open the launcher of Genshin Impact.
- Click on Update and let the error pop up again.
- Click on cancel and then click on settings.
- Go to game resources and then check for the location where your game is installed.
- Go to the game location and open it from the Genshin Impact exe file.
- Now the language may be different, click on cross sign on the left side of popup.
- After the menu comes which says start game, exit the game.
- Press Windows key and search for Notepad and right click on it, then run as administrator.
- In the notepad on the top left, click on file then open.
- On the left side, head over to the drive where your game is installed.
- Open the game folder and on the right side you will see text document.
- Change it to the all files.
- Now look for a file named config and open it.
- Change the game version to 2.3.0 and save the file and then close it.
- Now open the launcher and it should work.
This Happen To Me When I Am Downloading Game Please Help!