In this guide, we will talk about how you can get Item Duplication Glitch which lets you Clone items in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl. This glitch was first found by Kevinfor5 on Twitter.
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl 2021 is a remake of the famous role playing game, Pokémon Diamond and Pearl 2006 developed for Nintendo DS. This game has received various positive reviews.
How to get Clone Items glitch?
- Go to the settings and scroll down, you will find auto save, turn it off.
- This prevents from saving data corruption while we are using the glitch.
- Now, make sure you are in an area where you can encounter wild Pokémon.
- It will work with any area/ patch of grass.
- Now take note of the items you want to duplicate.
- Give the item to the Pokémon in your lobby.
- Save the game here so if something goes wrong you can get back to the previous state easily.
- Now go to your Pokémon and click on get summary.
- Once you’re on the summary screen, you want to press zl and zr buttons one by one right after each other, not at the same time.
- Now press b and if your game starts glitching, then you performed it correctly.
- Just keep pressing b until you are back in the Overworld.
- Now you can move around even if the menu is open.
- Still being in the menu, you have to encounter a wild Pokémon.
- Once the screen flashes, you need to take off your items given to the Pokémon.
- You can choose to battle the wild Pokémon or run away.
- Afterwards, you can check that your Pokémon as well as your bag has the same item, and it is duplicated.
Remember, you should not press the walk together key while taking off the item from your Pokémon and your game will crash. So take your time to perform these steps and start each step one by one.