In this guide, we will fix the issue of the invisible characters in the Pokemon Legends Arceus Rujinx emulator on AMD cards easily by following the steps mentioned in this guide one by one. Make sure you make a backup of the files beforehand.
Ryujinx is one of the best Nintendo emulators, capable of running almost any supported Switch game on high settings and graphics, including the popular Pokemon games. With the release of Pokemon Legends Arceus, this emulator has become more popular.
How to fix Invisible Characters Ryujinx?
- Download Ryujinx Vulcan Backend by clicking on this link.
- Click on this link to download the latest version of the keys.
- Download the first latest switch firmware by clicking on this link.
- On the vulcan backend github page scroll down and the find the windows file and download it.
- Now extract the keys zip file that you downloaded in step 2.
- Navigate to the path where you have installed the emulator.
- The path usually is “Local Disk C > Users > ‘Your Computer Name’ > App Data > Roaming > Ryujinx > system”.
- Now copy the keys files you have extracted in step 5.
- Paste these copied files in step 8 and overwrite in the folder in step 7.
- Now open Ryujinx and then click on tools and then install firmware.
- Click on the first option and then select the file you have downloaded in step 3.
- After you have done your installation you must be able to play the game.
- Perform this additional step if you face any issue in the game after step 12.
- Press Windows key and search for radeon software. Open it.
- On the right side you will settings gear icon. Click on it.
- Then go to the graphics section. There disable Image sharpening option.
- In the emulator settings enable the following options.
- Enable Vsync, Click on expand dram option if you have more memory.
- Now you are good to go and launch the game without any issue.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get more content like this and keep yourself updated daily with new releases.
You can tell it’s from my guide because everytime you go to download the Vulkan backend it generates a different version file name after the 1.0.0 (Ryujinx 1.0.0 66d3500) was generated from my download of Ryujinx. Would have just liked to have been mentioned that my stuff was used for this guide.
I thought I mentioned you in the post. Linked your youtube video ❤️.
I appreciate it.