If you’re a Pokemon fan, we don’t need to tell you the importance of taking care of your Pokemons. In Pokemon Legends: Arceus, the latest game in the Pokemon universe, with a touch of RPG mechanics, there is a new mechanic, the character health.
Along with your Pokemon’s health, you will have to take care of your own character’s health. So if you’re confused with all this, here’s a guide on how you can restore your and your Pokemon health stats easily.
Healing your Pokémon
- Like the other games in the series, in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, you can heal Pokémon with items that can either be crafted in the village or found in the open world of the game.
- For example, Oran Berries recover 20 health, while Super Potions bring back 100 health points.
- You can use items either during your turn in a battle or while in free roam.
- So when backed into a corner with low health, remember to use berries on your Pokemon to heal them quickly when your turn comes.
Healing your character
This will be new for veteran Pokemon fans. The character that you are controlling also has a health bar, which gets depleted when attacked by a Pokemon. To make the battles even more intense, you don’t get automatic healing when in active combat. So when low on health, you need to run for your life and escape the battle to start automatic regeneration of health.
- The game does not explicitly tell you your character’s health stat in the form of a health bar. Instead, you will need to pay attention to the edges of your screen.
- If there are no borders, you’re doing fine. However, a black border means you’re slightly injured, and a red border indicates that you’re in critical health and need to rest soon or you will blackout.
That is all there is to know about healing your character and Pokémon in Pokémon Legends: Arceus. This guide will hopefully make your battles much easier, now that you know how to heal and prevent a quick defeat.
Leave a comment