Table of Contents Hide
Century Age of Ashes is a new Dragon battle game that allows players to battle each other on dragons. This game is a free-to-play online multiplayer game (team-based). People really love the game as this is a brand new concept in the gaming market.
Everyone is excited about the game’s official release, More than 250K users registered for the closed beta. The feedback from the players on this game is absolutely marvelous.
The developers have addressed adding new game modes, features, and fixes that the community has suggested. This suggests that developers are really serious about this game and work hard to better the free-to-play experience.
Following features updates for Century game
As the game development goes along with the game’s closed beta, the developers have been adding new features to the century age of ashes. Some of them are given below.
- Balanced progress system
- Matchmaking fixes
- New and exciting game modes.
- Enhanced controlls.
- Training (free flight)
How to download and play Century: Age of Ashes game?
To play the game, you need to wait for the next beta. If you want to register in, then follow the steps given below.
- Visit the steam page of Century: Age of Ashes and add the game into whishlist.
- Follow the game page on twitter to support them.
- Join their discord server for latest updates.
You will get notified instantly when the game arrives or launches and a new closed beta for everyone to play by doing all the steps above.
Release date of Century: Age of Ashes?
There is no official release date given yet by the development team. But they have said that the game will release in 2021, So that’s something, we don’t have to wait for 2022 to play this beautiful game.
Century: Age of Ashes Review
The game is still in the early access stage, but everything is so balanced with all the features of cosmetics, weapons, matchmaking. The creators of the game are working hard to develop the game to release it in 2021.
The matchmaking in the game is so fair that it will only match you with similar rank players.
Game modes in Century
- Rookie Mode – Players can access this mode until they are lvl 10.
- Free Flight Mode – Player can practice on how to ride your dragon, controls, fire balls and egt familiar with game mechanics.
- Skirmish Mode – You can play this after rookie mode its a 3v3 battle.
- Carnage – Its a team deathmatch with 6v6 battle. Unleash hell upon your opponents.
- Survival – Respawn is limited in this game, Last man standing with upto 18 players (3 teams).
- Gates of Fire – Fly through special gates while holding the flag gives you points.
We have 3 characters in-game that can ride the dragon. More classes will be added in the future.
- Skeldin Windguard
- Trained to defend the largest kingdom on the continent, the Windguard is the backbone of the Skeld army. An order of knight-protectors, they use their mount’s powers to defend their allies at all costs.
- Naerdor Phantom
- Hailing from the East, Phantoms are said to be the sole heirs of the first dragoneer orders. They ride mysterious, spiked beasts, able to escape or cause death at any time thanks to their ability to cloak within the skies.
- Svard Marauder
- Free of any fealty to a kingdom or homeland, Marauders are known as skilled poachers and ruthless bounty hunters. Using their mount’s ability to track a living creature in any circumstances, they never give up on a prey.
Our Rating for Century: Age of Ashes
- We really enjoyed the closed beta, the development team is really friendly and listen to player feedback. (9/10).
- Century: Age of Ashes player matchmaking is very good (9/10).
- The graphics are absolutely gorgeous (10/10).
- It still needs a little optimization, overall the performance is pretty good (8/10).
- Classes are balaced perfectly (8/10).
- All the game modes added in the game are so much fun to play (10/10).
We like to give the game an overall score of 9/10 as the game is so amazing, fun, and free to play. I hope the matchmaking stays balanced in the game.
I wish the development team the best of luck in the future. Thanks for reading the article. If you want to support us subscribe to our newsletter to get instant updates, I promise you we don’t spam <3