Zombie Cure Lab is a Sandbox game developed and published by Thera Bytes GmbH and Aerosoft GmbH on 7th December 2022. It is a Zombie Lab Builder game involving players leading a team of scientists on a venture to cure, not kill zombies.
In this game, players take up the motive of using these zombies, after curing them. The zombies can help your scientists expand your facilities, gather resources and materials, and research various forms of new technologies.
In this article, we will give our personal opinions on this game, as well as ponder on the facts and figures about it. For more such content regarding gaming news and reviews, visit our News Tab.
Your PC should be better, or equal to these settings, in order to play the game comfortably!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i5-6600k // AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) // AMD Radeon RX 480 (8GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Zombie Cure Lab is a Sandbox-Tycoon Management game with the intention of using Zombies as a resource. Mindless zombies try to attack your base. They are in numbers, and Scientists have found an Antidote that reverses the Zombification process, which creates human hybrids out of them. The main goal is to cure each and every zombie and create an efficient Zombie Curing Facility. New machines and improvements will help you to progress through all four tech tiers to finalize the cure.
The Gameplay elements are similar to that of any Sandbox game. You have to build walls and fences, delete, pick and drop items, and upgrade equipment. This enables a more coherent Production Line to keep the treatment running and match the growing needs of your lab.
How To Play Zombie Cure Lab
This is a kind of Tower-Defense and Two Point Campus-like game. In this, you have to build walls and fences to protect the friendly zombies and the scientists. You have to manage the infrastructure, such as set day and night shifts of 4 different types of workers, gather resources, and prioritize jobs to maximize efficiency. You have to even look out for behaviour amongst your workers, for they might turn into your enemy!
You have to explore and unlock different kinds of new Technologies, as the newer upgrades will give you higher yields of materials with greater tiers. You can build high tech science equipment using these.
The first step is to freeze these zombies. Use your Freezing Guns for this. You have to take these icy zombies to the Treatment Chamber. The zombies will now turn into Humbies, a friendly form of the zombie. Take care of them, or else they might revolt!
In this game, the following features are available for you to benefit from!
- You can research and unlock more than 200 various types of technologies
- You can plan and improve your lab layouts
- You can build up and sustain a complex lab economy, further progressing the mission
- Make sure that you electrify your lab! Or you may regret not doing so!
- Manage four different worker types with day and night shifts
- You have to keep your workforce happy or risk dramatic zombie virus outbreaks inside your lab!
- Make sure to build up smart defenses to keep angry zombie hordes outside your lab each night
- Cure – don’t kill and become friends with your workforce: the humbies
This was a detailed review of the Sandbox Tycoon Simulator, Zombie Cure Lab. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.