MultiVersus is the new kid on the block. A platformer fighting game giving Brawlhalla and Super Smash Bros a run for their money. With its open beta active since 26 July 2022, everyone’s trying to get their hands on this baby.
MultiVersus is a new Free-to-play crossover fighting game developed by Player First Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It includes various characters within the Warner Bros. Discovery catalogue, including those from Warner Bros., DC Comics, HBO, Turner Entertainment, and Cartoon Network. MultiVersus gives you a nostalgic overdose, with the likes of Shaggy, Batman, Superman, Finn and Jake, Rick and Morty, and even Tom and Jerry fighting it out in the game.
This article will provide you with the best PC Settings (Graphics and Game Settings). So that you can make your opponents fall much quicker. This is a relatively low-end game, so not many tweaks would be required. Still, make sure to read this article till the end, for better FPS and Performance.
MultiVersus Minimum Requirements
- OS – Windows 10 64-bit
- RAM – 4 GB
- HDD free storage – 6 GB
- VRAM – 1 GB
- NVIDIA GPU – GeForce GTX 550TI
- AMD GPU – Radeon HD 5850
- INTEL INTEGRATED GRAPHICS – UHD Graphics 750
- INTEL CPU – Core i5-2300(4C 4T)
- AMD CPU – FX 8350(8C 8T)
MultiVersus Windows and Nvidia Settings
- Put your PC in Performance Mode
- Turn on Game Mode in Windows
- Set MultiVersus to “High Priority” in Task Manager
- Stop all other applications through Task Manager
- Update your Nvidia/AMD drivers
- Set Nvidia “adjust image settings with preview” to Performance
MultiVersus Best Game Settings
- Preferred Server Region – Set it closest to where you live
Xbox to PlayStation Controller Settings
The game selects Xbox buttons as default settings. In order to show PlayStation Icons:
- The open big-picture mode in steam
- Go to controller settings
- Disable PlayStation controller configuration support
- Boot up with big-picture mode whenever you play for PS button icons
One more quick tip. If you are a smash bros player, choose legacy controls in the controller settings menu. It changes all controls to smash bros controls. The game devs surely have done their homework.
- Turn on Mature Language if you’d like a more entertaining experience.
Best Graphics Settings for MultiVersus (Low-End PC)
Here are the best settings for a low-end pc to run MultiVersus smoothly at 60 FPS. As this game is not utilising much of the VRAM, you can enjoy this game on medium settings, 1080p with a low-end GPU like a GT 1030.
- Window Mode – Fullscreen
- Screen Resolution – 1280 X 720
- Resolution Scale – Best Quality
- Vertical Sync – Off
- One frame thread lag – Off
- Character Occlusion – Off
- Quality Presets – Very Low
- Antialiasing Quality – Very Low
- Texture Quality – Low
- Visual FX Quality – Very Low
- Shadow Quality – Very Low
That is it for this article. If you have a high-end pc, you need not worry about a single setting. Anything above a GTX 1650 will run this game on 60 FPS lock on any setting preset.
For more game and graphics settings, lore, character customization, character perks, and guides, visit our website: https://futuregaming.io