Pokemon Scarlet and Violet are two role-playing 2022 games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokemon Company for the console Nintendo Switch. This game is the ninth generation of the Pokemon video series and was just released a couple of days back on 18th Nov 2022.
Ever since its launch, fans have been keen on knowing the best available setup and settings there is to offer, from Yuzu to now the best possible settings using a keyboard and mouse. For fellas who want to have fun playing using a keyboard and mouse, here is what can be done.
best keyboard and mouse settings: pokemon scarlet and violet
It is undoubtedly agreed that gaming with a keyboard and a mouse provides better accuracy than a controller. Consoles like PS5 have keyboard and mouse support while Nintendo lacks it here. This void can be filled by connecting a regular normal PC keyboard and mouse to your Nintendo switch. This however will only limit you to only typing texts as suppose to actually moving your character.
Players would certainly like to enjoy the pokemon scarlet and violet game on the switch with the accuracy of a mouse and keyboard, so here are some ways to mimic that.
- For achieving character movability, software called BlueStacks 5 can be used which is an emulator designed to play cross-platform games on a single screen.
- This allows players to play Nintendo games on a PC using its button mapping scheme to your keyboard.
- Follow this: Press and hold the cursor onto a key control – drag and drop it to your desired location on the PC screen – click save.
- All is set, now whenever you move your mouse and click on the custom area you created, it will work and the same is with the keyboard from where you mapped to the controls
You can overcome this by using an adaptor or a Bluetooth receiver which have to be specifically designed to play games on the console. This method is easy to set up in the meantime. This Bluetooth method basically mimics the role of a controller thereby responding to the inputs even when given by mouse and keyboard.
Bluestack 5 emulator and its settings for pokemon scarlet and violet
As for the best emulator settings and tips, assuming you are using blueStack 5:
- Set CPU allocation to ‘High’ – 4 cores.
- Set memory allocation to at least 3GB.
- Set the performance mode to ‘High performance.
- Ensure that your graphics card settings are optimized.
- Install the latest version of the emulator.
- Check your API settings.
- Disable VSync
- Update your screen driver.
Check out the game here – https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/