Rumbleverse is a new F2P brawler battle royale game developed by Iron Galaxy and published by Epic Games. The game is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
40 players will be dropped into the city of Grapital, where they will engage in combat with the objective of being the last one standing. Rumbleverse, in comparison to other titles on the market, focuses on melee combat. Players have no access to any guns or other weapons. Punches, kicks, and elbow drops are just a few of the players’ base attacks. Stronger assaults cannot be blocked; they must instead be dodged. Although, basic attacks can be blocked.
The game supports both keyboard and mouse, and controllers. In fact, it is recommended to play Rumbleverse using a controller. The game officially supports the Xbox One, PlayStation Dualshock 4, and PlayStation 5 Dualsense controllers.
Customizing Controls in Rumbleverse
To locate your controls, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, select Settings in the top right corner. If you are in a match:
- On PC, hit Esc and S to go to settings.
- On Xbox, press the Menu button and Right Bumper to head to Settings.
- On PlayStation, press the Options button and R1 to head to Settings.
- If you are using keyboard and mouse, select the “Keyboard” tab. And if you are using a controller, select the “Controller” tab.
- You can now review and customize your controls for the game here.
Best Controller Settings
Settings and keybinds can always be changed, and personal preferences always matter. However, here are the best recommended settings that you should use.
|Action||Xbox Controls||PlayStation Controls|
|Special 1 and Aim||LB||L1|
|Special 2 and Throw||RB||R1|
|Inventory 1, 2, 3, 4||D-Pad Up, Left, Down,|
|D-Pad Up, Right, Down,|
Now you have a complete control guide for Rumbleverse. Get into the game, dodge, block, strike with attacks, and win. Subscribe to our newsletter for similar gaming guides.
Leave a comment