Overwatch 2 has been accepted as a successful entry by Blizzard Entertainment. With Ratings like 8/10 from IGN, 81% on Metacritic, and 8/10 on GameSpot, Overwatch 2 is the next big game. It even set a record of 1.5 Million Concurrent Viewers on the streaming platform, Twitch.
As with every other new game, it is susceptible to glitches and bugs. And I mean a lot of them at some point. It has become a trend to release underprepared games and release patches lazily. Some games still have problems to date, although they were released almost 2 years prior. (Cyberpunk 2077)
In this article, we will discuss the Top 5 Glitches found in Overwatch 2 through a very intriguing Reddit search. If you are interested in more content like this, make sure to visit our Guides Tab.
Top Five Glitches Found in Overwatch 2
After a deep dive into the Overwatch 2 Subreddit, I have presented a list of 5 of all the absurd, weird, and amazing glitches seen in this popular game, through its users, as posted on Reddit.
- Xbox Achievement Glitch – According to a Reddit user, whenever they get an Xbox Achievement Notification while playing Overwatch 2, they instantly get lagged out of the game with an error code.
- Instant Karma Glitch – This player was making the other team ragequit. So the RNG gods gave him a taste of his own medicine by putting him in a losing match.
- Transparent Menu Glitch – The HUD disappeared and enemies became invisible. He opened the menu to fix the issue but the menu stayed on the screen. This glitch made this user’s experience unplayable.
- Camera Going Down Glitch – If you sit/lay twice at a certain angle in this game, your camera will go down. This Reddit user did an emote 2 times in a row to attain this exploit.
- Blurry Map Glitch – This user and his pal had to play during a glitch in which the whole map suddenly became blurry as if a Camera with focus had been turned on. Still, they won the match!
These were 5 Glitches found by Reddit users in Overwatch 2, during the Beta Phase. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep yourself updated with topics related to gaming, tech, and more.