If you are looking for the best Aim Assist settings for the controller for COD Vanguard, you are at the right place. This Guide will help you get the best controller settings for call of duty vanguard. These settings can help you become better at the game.
Call of Duty Vanguard is finally released, and players are so excited to play the game with fewer bugs and more features. There was a lot of controversy regarding the Beta for the Vanguard being buggy and unplayable, but that’s all in the past. So to get a better start in the game, you need the best controller settings for Vanguard.
In this Guide, I will tell you the best call of duty vanguard controller settings to help you get the maximum amount of aim assist. So that you can get more kills in the match and Level up faster in Vanguard.
Best COD Vanguard Controller Settings (Aim Assist Enabled)
Please keep in mind that Controller settings are always personal preferences and vary from player to play. I have posted the controller settings, which are used by more pro players in the game.
I will categorize the controller settings into two subsections. Keep in mind that both of them have their benefits, so I suggest you copy both of the settings given to become the best player in Cod Vanguard.
Pro Controller Settings
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity – 6.5
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity – 6.5
- Ground Vehicles Sensitivity Multiplier – 1.00
- Air Vehicles Sensitivity Multiplier – 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier – 0.90
- Button Layout Preset – Default Flipped
- Vertical Aim [On Foot] – Standard
- Vertical Aim [Ground Vehicles] – Standard
- Vertical Aim [Air Vehicles] – Standard
- Aim Response Curve Type – Standard
- Controller Vibration – Off (Distraction So keep it Off)
- Weapon Fire Threshold – Off
- Trigger Effect – Off
- ADS Sens. Transition Timing – Instant
- ADS Sens. Multiplier [Steady Aim] – 0.95
- Stick Layout Preset – Default
- Controller Orientation – Up
- ADS Stick Swap – Off
- L2 Button min. Input deadzone – 12
- R2 Button min. Input deadzone – 12
- Left stick min. Input deadzone – 6
- Right stick min. Input deadzone – 6
- Left stick max. Input deadzone – 95
- Right stick max. Input deadzone – 95
Pro Gameplay Settings
- Target Aim Assist – On
- ADS Aim Assist – On
- Weapon Mount Activation – Melee ADS
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit – On
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch – On
- Blind Fire – On
- Automatic Airborne Mantle – Partial
- Mantle Stance Queueing – On
- Automatic Sprint – Auto Tactical Sprint
- Auto Move Forward – Off
- Sprint Cancels Reload – Off
- Sprinting Door Bash – On
- Slide – Tap
- Aim Down Sight – Hold
- Equipment Behavior – Hold
- Steady Aim Behavior – Hold
- Auto. Weapon Fire Behavior – Hold
- Interact/Reload Behavior – Tap to Reload
- Scoreboard Behavior – Toggle
All of the settings above are tested and then added to the website, but it all comes to personal preference in the end. So you can copy these settings and test them out on your own, Make a few changes according to yourself, and you are good to go.
You can also watch the video added below for a more in-depth Guide. JGOD is one of the best COD Streamers. You can copy his settings if you like. Now that you are all done, Hop in the game and win those matches. Thanks for reading the article. I hope you all have a wonderful day.